Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hanging .....

Jim ad Jackie and I have been keeping busy doing lunch, laundry, and West Marine runs – how does anybody have time to get underway?


When not doing that stuff, we find some boat projects to keep us busy.

Today they will take the car and head off inland to visit old family friends while I take my afternoon nap or read or whatever.

With seas 3-5 feet offshore today, we are comfortable sitting here in Tarpon Springs. The next window for getting underway toward Cedar Key is Wednesday. That will likely put me at home by Saturday unless I decide to run 98 miles home on Friday from Dog Island. Since I am single-handing, it may not happen as I’ll likely be a bit tired from the 123-mile run from Cedar Key.

And fini for the Miss Patricia

  Thursday 14 January 2021 Southport, FL We were underway at 0615 from an entirely peaceful night with no wind after sunset with just enough...