Friday, June 30, 2017

Home for a bit

Staggering in to home plate

Because of the jammed traffic in Gulf Shores, it took us an hour and a half to get the few miles from Jim's house to Enterprise Rent-a-Car in Foley to turn in the Nissan Rogue we had rented in Paducah, KY.  Then we braved I-10 to get home about 6 PM, me with a raging intestinal infection.  Finally, about 9:30 PM I decided it was going to be me or the very painful infection, and I got some antibiotics in me and got some decent sleep for the first time in days.  Now we will watch the Mississippi River for our clue as to when we return to Pathfinder to resume our journey.  Until then, there will be no more entries here.

And fini for the Miss Patricia

  Thursday 14 January 2021 Southport, FL We were underway at 0615 from an entirely peaceful night with no wind after sunset with just enough...