Monday, June 26, 2017

Sunday workday


Sunday, 25 June 2017

Every day some work to do

Ken and I talked some more about his planned AIS installation, and I spent time researching how to install a NMEA 2000 network to support it.  Then I sent the results of my research to him and to Doug Miller, CEO of Milltech where the AIS and all its connections will be purchased.  Doug responded to several questions I emailed in on a Sunday afternoon!  Our friend Mike Sullivan and his crew departed for home in Knoxville leaving his semi broken down SeaRay 450 Express here awaiting mechanical help to clean the starboard engine of all the water in its fuel system.

And fini for the Miss Patricia

  Thursday 14 January 2021 Southport, FL We were underway at 0615 from an entirely peaceful night with no wind after sunset with just enough...